Information collected and storage of such Information:
It may consist of Personal Information and non-Personal Information:
1.1 Personal Information- collected in various ways including during the course of your
2.registering as a user on the Website, Registering as a seller on the Website,
3. Availing certain services offered on the Website like making an offer for sale, online purchase, participating in any online survey or contest, communicating with barterofgoods.COM’s customer service by phone, email or otherwise or posting user reviews on the items available on the Website, or
4. Otherwise doing business on the Website or otherwise dealing with any barterofgoods.com entity.
We may receive Personal information about you from third parties, such as social media services, commercially available sources and business partners.
1.2 Non-Personal Information-collectedthrough the Website when you visit and / or use the website.
This Non-Personal Information may include:
- Your geographic location,
- Details of your telecom service provider or internet service provider,
- The type of browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera, Google Chrome etc.),
- The operating system of your system, device and the Website you last visited before visiting the Website,
- The duration of your stay on the Website is also stored in the session along with the date and time of your access,
You hereby represent to barterofgoods.com that
I. The Information you provide from time to time is and shall be authentic, correct, current and updated and you have all the rights, permissions and consents as may be required to provide such Information.
2. barterofgoods.com collects, uses, stores and processes your Information
2.1 To facilitate your use of its website.
2.2 To respond to your inquiries about the various products and services offered on the website
2.3 To send you important information regarding the Website, changes in terms and conditions, user agreements, and policies and/or other administrative information;
2.4 to send you surveys and marketing communications that barterofgoods.com believes may be of interest to you;
2.5 To personalize your experience on the Website by presenting advertisements, products and offers tailored to your preferences;
2.6 To help you address your problems incurred on the Website including addressing any technical problems;
2.7 If you purchase any product or avail of any service from the Website, to complete and fulfil your purchase, for example, to have your payments processed, communicate with you regarding your purchase and provide you with related customer service;
2.8 For proper administering of the website;
2.9 To conduct internal reviews and data analysis for the Website and improving the serviceson the Website;
2.10 To provide value added services such as Single Sign On.
2.11 To facilitate various programmes and initiatives launched by barterofgoods.com or third party service providers and business associates.
2.12 To analyze how our services are used, to measure the effectiveness of advertisements, to facilitating payments.
2.13 To conducting academic research and surveys.
2.14 To protect the integrity of the Website.
2.15 To respond to legal, judicial, quasi-judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law.
2.16 To permit third parties who may need to contact users who have bought products from the Website to facilitate installation, service and any other product related support.
2.17 To implement information security practices , determine any security breaches computer contaminant or computer virus and prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities and suspected fraud.
2.18 To undertake forensics of the concerned computer resource as a part of investigation or internal audit;
2.19 To trace computer resources or any person who may have contravened, or is suspected of having or being likely to contravene, any provision of law including the Information Technology Act, 2000 that is likely to have an adverse impact on the services provided on any Website or by barterofgoods.COM
You hereby agree and acknowledge that the Information so collected is for lawful purpose connected with a function or activity of each of the barterofgoods.com entities or any person on their respective behalf, and the collection of Information is necessary for the Purposes.
3. Sharing and disclosure of your Information: